Thursday, February 17, 2011

A really good Chemistry and Physics blog.

http://tskinnersbec.edublogs.org/

This is an excellent blog for those of us that teach chemistry and/or physics. It is run by Tammy Skinner and she is a high school science teacher.
Why I followed: It is really tricky to find a good, up to date blog about chemistry and physics. Tammy gives so good ideas and resources that I or anyone could use in their classes. If you are unfamiliar with a concept, she provides excellent notes so you can learn it your self.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm I like the physics but not the chemistry. Just joking Andrew, chemistry is probably the easiest subject to teach. See ya later.

    But really thanks for a good resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew for sharing a good resource. It might help me in my coming student teaching placement.

    ReplyDelete