Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Final Post

Well the time we have been waiting for is finally here, the end of this program!

Taking in to account everything I have experienced through this course, it did take me a long time to figure out what I like and what I do not like. I really tried to hear both sides of any argument about new technology. I summarized my journey thought this course via a digital time line I created using Time Toast (www.timetoast.com). I was a neat experience to use something like this, it is very easy to use and it was the perfect fit to create the summative project. Time Toast does have some draw backs like: you have a word limit for each event you create, videos can be a pain to embed, and the site crashes many times (it does do a good job at saving your work). This program is free and you are able to publish your work after you are done for the world to see. This program could be used by students to create anything. I think my growth through the course can also be summed up by saying without it I would have never created something like this. I would have rather made something like a paper or slideshow. Hats off to you mike and all other presenters, you turned me.
Here is my summative project:



To all of you, I wish you the very best in you careers and I am sure you will all make great teachers. To quote Tom Skinner "good luck to ya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment